- 2 piece Eco-friendly Beeswax wrap
- Made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin.
The Ultimate Eco Friendly Food Wrap
- Reusable food packaging, perfect substitute for plastic wrap. This can be used for cheese, fruit, vegetables and bread. Cover a bowl or pack a snack for your next adventure. Also makes an amazing zero waste kitchen gift idea!
- Our reusable beeswax wrap is used several times a week and on average will last for about a year. Plastic wrap is single use, and can linger for 2,000 years or more.
- Just put use your hands to soften the package on a bowl, container, or food. When the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally.
Beeswax Wrap keeps food fresh in the freezer for 2-3 weeks. Great for freezing pizza dough and baked goods.
- Wash in cold water with little to no soap (mild dishwashing soap) and let air dry.
- As the beeswax will melt when it is hot, it needs to be cleaned with cold water.
***Shipping and handling to your doorstep is free. Your order will arrive in 13-20 days.